2752 Edgewood Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Objective Seeking a job as a Labor and Delivery Travel Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of Labor and Delivery nursing procedures
- Ability to provide the best care for mothers and babies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to main excellent relationship with the patient
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel
- Labor and Delivery Travel Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Travel Nurse across America, San Francisco, CA
- Provided direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery setting.
- Assessed mothers and babies and developed an individualized plan of care.
- Provided care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, and neonatal stages.
- Administered medication to mothers and babies as directed by the doctor.
- Educated mothers with ways and techniques to nurse new born babies.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI