2558 Hartland Avenue
Objective Seeking employment as an ICU Nurse with a solid practice in order to help boost them with my own experiences and expertise.
- Remarkable experience in critical care
- Superior knowledge of current nursing practices and procedures; laws and regulatory standards and guidelines pertaining to hospital operations
- Strong Med Surg skills
- Abilityto re-prioritize in a manner that is safe for patients and staff
- Abilityto function autonomously and be adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Abilityto demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
ICU Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Scenic Mountain Medical Center, Appleton, WI
- Provided care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation.
- Evaluated patient’s progress and modified plan.
- Communicated with patient, significant others and health team members.
- Implemented discharge planning and provided health care education to the patient and significant other to promote recovery.
- Performed the duties of an ICU nurse and cared for patients critically ill.
- Documented assessments, re-assessments, treatments and other interventions according to patient presenting condition.
ICU Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Catholic Health Initiatives, Appleton, WI
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated patient care in accordance to unit standards for all patient types and age groups.
- Identified the needs of others and assisted them.
- Adhered to principle of process improvement utilizing SAFE forms and participated in department process improvement initiatives.
- Completed checklists and assignments.
- Assisted in the maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Reported equipment problems promptly.
- Participated in the orientation of new staff and assumed charge responsibility.
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Nursing, Salus University, Elkins Park, PA