1164 Rodney Street
Olivette, MO 63132
Job Objective Seeking the position of Jewelry Buyer in a firm where I will be able to utilize my skills and abilities to maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in buying for big jewellery and apparel houses
- Thorough knowledge of financial measurements
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining contact with vendors
- Ability to perform financial analysis on buying processes
- Ability to develop and source new vendors for upcoming projects
- Solid understanding of monitoring work in retail environment
Zale Corporation, Olivette, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed customer trends and performed research on various fashion trends.
- Coordinated with designing and retail stores and ensured timely delivery of merchandise.
- Designed appropriate merchandise assortment plans as per customer requirement.
- Implemented strategies for businesses and ensured achievement of financial objectives.
- Provided training to team members and ensured effective growth of businesses.
- Performed market analysis and recommended competitive shopping strategies.
Sterling Jewelers Inc., Olivette, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analysed business patterns and prepared forecast for future trends.
- Provided technical support to development process and prepared reports.
- Performed research on market trends and identified appropriate vendor within required categories.
- Coordinated with cross functional teams and prepared plans for upcoming season.
- Maintained and analysed historic data and designed appropriate strategies.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with cross functional team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Northwestern College, Saint Paul, MN