911 Gateway Road
Portland, OR 97212
Job Objective To secure a position as a Crane Mechanic for your firm.
Crane Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Barnhart Crane & Rigging / Marino Crane, Portland, OR
- Regulated the crane inspection on a regular basis.
- Maintained and repaired brake system, hydraulic and electrical components of crane.
- Repaired cranes for customers such as carry desk cranes and knuckle-boom.
- Carried repaired work on modern equipment rented to customers.
- Specialized in technical information, assisted the customers with repairs and maintenance of equipment.
Crane Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
AdKore Staffing Group, Portland, OR
- Maintained and repaired heavy equipment, electronic and hydraulics used in the cranes along with diesel engines.
- Repaired and replaces components for tower cranes and rough terrain crawler such as Grove, Link-Belt, Terex and Tadano.
- Inspected new equipments for performance prior to delivery.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong supervising and maintenance experience with overhead cranes
- Sound knowledge of various systems such as EKS, Mega Track, PAT AND SCOS
- Profound knowledge of technical equipments such as computer controlled systems, engines, electrical and hydraulics
- Wide Knowledge of safe working practices, emergency procedures and possible dangerous situations
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and to lift weights up to 50 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers and perform troubleshooting to provide help in time
High School Diploma, Nightmute School, Nightmute, AK