47 Tail Ends Road
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job Objective Inspiring Web Manager is looking for employment that challenges me and that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing enterprise level websites and managing online design work
- Proficient with Photoshop, C#,ASP.NET,Visual Studio 2003/2005, IIS 6.0/IIS 7.0 and Dreamweaver
- Wide knolwedge of webb authoring languages, database technologies, methodologies, tools and technologies
- Remarkable ability to troubleshoot various technical issues and made necessary changes
- Immense ability to finish all work according to deadline and according to schedule
- Proficient in managing disaster recovery management
Sony Electronics, Milwaukee, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained master content calendar for all websites.
- Administered work of freelancers, writers and designers.
- Maintained knowledge on all new web technologies and related blogs and events.
- Maintained site metrics, tracked its progress and prepared necessary reports.
- Coordinated with team members and vendors and ensured smooth working progress.
- Designed and managed an effective website system.
- Trained new developments and applications and provided technical support to eBusiness development team.
- Monitored content on company website and updated it on a regular basis.
Clearcall Solutions, Milwaukee, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed customized applications to enhance working of websites.
- Designed various products with help of web services such as SOA and Sharepoint.
- Prepared coding standards and polices for Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Coordinated with client and management and analyzed client needs and prepared product specifications accordingly.
- Analyzed working identified necessary issues and provided escalation as required.
- Assisted Project Management office in implementing project.
ICF International, Milwaukee, WI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with government team and analyzed web content and recommended design changes if required.
- Managed translation of content for a functional website.
- Assisted various team members and prepared solid functional designs.
- Monitored work and ensured compliance industry best practices in project designs.
- Developed website structural content and prepared and outline.
- Designed strategies for various web concepts and prepared necessary architecture for website.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Southeastern University, Washington, DC, DC