3539 Grant View Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective Searching for Tour Manager Position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing customer service to tourists
- Expertise in hospitality industry
- Outstanding knowledge of national and international tourist attractions
- Deep knowledge of cash handling
- Ability to work on CRS
- Exceptional ability to work on various Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to lead a team of individuals
- Wide knowledge of international travel industry
- Familiarity with various tourist places and destinations
Premier Exhibitions, New Berlin, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various packages for both international and domestic destinations and prepared travel routes for tourists.
- Prepared tour package that accommodated needs of individual traveler.
- Managed group travels and accompanied tourists when travelling in groups.
- Determined travel program and prepared details for start journey and all stop over points for tourist convenience.
- Monitored all travel documents for travelers such as tickers and necessary passport and visas.
- Assisted customers in providing information of tourist places and prepared an itinerary.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with accommodation and service provided in tour.
- Participated in various tourism workshops and exhibitions.
Gaylord Hotels, New Berlin, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all tours and developed activities to acquaint members with each other.
- Organized tour plans and prepared detailed itinerary for travelers.
- Assisted all travelers in providing information on destination and resolved all queries.
- Documented reports of travel and updated it on regular basis and submitted reports to Tour manager.
- Generated information about restaurants and shopping areas and assisted travelers.
- Recommended various day tours to members for local sightseeing.
Grey Companies, New Berlin, WI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted all clients and greeted them with courtesy.
- Identified customer issues and resolved it when necessary.
- Maintained tour information on systems such as guest information.
- Managed all tour slot allotments for travelers and assisted sales agents.
- Monitored phone calls and provided necessary information.
- Coordinated with Directors and determined tour flows.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
El Camino College, Torrance, CA