386 Hampton Meadows
Clinton, MA 1510
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Telemarketing Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience of managing sales and marketing for telecommunication products
- Expertise in automated dialer environment
- Operational knowledge of telephone systems and computers
- Sound knowledge of sale principles and procedures
- Remarkable ability to provide maintain book keeping
- Exceptional ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Skilled to analyze and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working of Microsoft Applications
- Good understanding of file management
Maximum Chimney Services, Clinton, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all projects and ensured completion of work according to required guidelines.
- Supervised work of staff and assigned work to employees.
- Developed summaries of shifts and submitted to management.
- Trained subordinates in developing practices to improve performance.
- Coordinated training programs and participated in briefings to be made to clients.
- Determined strategies and changes in duties of staff to achieve project goals.
- Handled close out for shift duties, prepared necessary paperwork and clean fundraising stations.
- Documented reports of everyday call center operations.
ASG Software Solutions, Clinton, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Manager and developed company objectives and goals.
- Hired and trained staff according to need and job allocation.
- Managed meeting with representatives prior to shift and provided necessary information and motivated staff.
- Prepared reports of work performed in a day, analyzed working and performed analysis of work.
- Analyzed issues and recommended solutions to resolve problems.
- Assisted Manager in evaluating performance and formulated ideas for next week.
McKesson, Clinton, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Scheduled presentations and appointments according to customer requirements.
- Identified and gathered all needs of customer to achieve organization targets.
- Assisted customers in all queries and ensured satisfaction.
- Organized all prospective clients and maintained record of existing and prospective customers.
- Maintained prospect database and updated all information on it.
- Developed scripts for sales and mentioned features for all services and product.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH