3186 Woodbridge Lane
Detroit, MI 48205
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as a Technical Product Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in product management and providing user support
- Expertise in working with various disciplines
- Huge knowledge of complex IT projects
- Operational knowledge of market research techniques
- Remarkable ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use Progmatic Marketing methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary team to work with clients
- Ability to translate probing conversations with customers
Technical Product Manager
MICE Groups, Detroit, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with customers and company partners, understood their requirements and developed products accordingly.
- Reviewed all market research carried and evaluated market needs and prepared products.
- Managed software and established various ways that increases customers and met all requirements.
- Oversaw working of tests in various messages and interpreted results.
- Monitored product, determined enhancements required to increase customer volume and satisfied their needs.
- Developed product strategies and achieved all program objectives.
- Provided support to all lifecycle activities such as ensuring project requirements and performed tests and documented procedures.
- Assisted product developers and completed release process for new products.
Technical Product Specialist
G Technologies, Detroit, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted external and internal customers and provided support to marketing and technical team.
- Monitored customers and provided them with expert advice when required.
- Trained customers on products and its working and provided support when required.
- Established various product demonstrations for customers.
- Reviewed product information and acquired knowledge of all competitive products.
- Coordinated with various teams and maintained marketing and inventory of products.
Technical Product Coordinator
DDi Global, Detroit, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored each individual phase of development cycle and verified it with requirements and schedule.
- Developed project plans and maintained all resources required for projects.
- Coordinated with strategic partners and forecasted future needs for project development.
- Prepared product presentations for partners and managed complete product portfolio.
- Managed project metrics and enhanced project development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI