4286 Custer Street
Erie, PA 16510
Job Objective Educated and qualified Fixed Income Portfolio Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analyzing client requirement and preparing client solutions
- Deep knowledge of fixed income sector
- Huge knowledge of investment and interest grades
- Ability to interpret all account management process
- Ability to prepared concise presentations
- Remarkable communication skills with clients
- Ability to perform research for process orientation
- Ability to prepare and implement allocation strategies
Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
First Financial Bank, Erie, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed tax and tax exempted investment strategies.
- Maintained efficient relations with portfolio management teams.
- Participated in all team meetings and analyzed results.
- Monitored products and provided assistance to client base.
- Prepared all reports to be presented to clients.
- Managed and ensured response to all investment queries.
- Coordinated with marketing department and designed strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Colby College, Waterville, ME