2461 Spirit Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Job Objective Experienced Digital Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of online advertising activities and developing digital marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of social media and SEO
- Huge knowledge of children digital marketing activities
- Ability to document all business requirements
- Ability to prepare budget for all projects
- Sound communication skills in both oral and written form
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Familiarity in advertising inventory
Houghton Mifflin, Daytona Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and executed various plans for digital marketing.
- Prepared reports for new technologies and campaigns.
- Evaluated campaign and associated technologies for it.
- Participated in all social networking sites and designed strategies.
- Maintained knowledge on new technologies in social media.
- Established appropriate enhancements to all marketing activities.
- Coordinated with marketing team for digital processes.
- Analyzed customer requirements and competitor information.
Think Energy group, Daytona Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with project management team and analyzed digital trends.
- Maintained resources for online and traditional marketing activities.
- Provided insight to all key digital activities.
- Collaborated with account team and tracked online performance.
- Analyzed and identified improvements to all digital processes.
- Administered all projects from conceptualization to implementation.
Digital Marketing Executive
Ziplocal, Daytona Beach, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with product development team for all digital requirements.
- Prepared project plans and designed all specifications for activities.
- Provided an efficient interface with sales stakeholders for processes.
- Assisted sales team and designed various ad opportunities.
- Developed project schedule and tracked progress.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering
Cabrini College, Radnor, PA