4791 Pearlman Avenue
Worcester, MA 1608
Job Objective I would like to secure Design Studio Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in designing and packaging vehicle systems
- Sound knowledge of 2D drawings and solids
- Profound knowledge of vehicle assemble process
- Ability to maintain business contacts
- Ability to resolve six sigma design issues
- Ability to maintain difference in RGB and CMYK
- Ability to prepared layouts and designs
- Ability to complete work within timeframe
Design Studio Manager
Elance, Worcester, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Designed strategies and principles for effective implementation.
- Prepared designed for all industrial activities and associated graphics.
- Provided expert knowledge to design products for various brands.
- Assisted to maximize products for various commercial components.
- Developed efficient strategies and ensured compliance to all objectives.
- Performed research and prepared project budgets.
- Maintained knowledge on all merging technologies.
- Analyzed consumer requirements and prepared appropriate designs.
Design Studio Supervisor
KB Home, Worcester, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained knowledge on all job processes and procedures.
- Evaluated all processes and ensured compliance to all standards.
- Prepared and maintained pre press production files.
- Coordinated with production artists and performed production activities.
- Provided training to staff members on performance.
- Analyzed and modified complex digital files for media.
Design Studio Consultant
Ethan Allen Global, Worcester, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Evaluated customer requirements and facilitated home calls.
- Administered closing of sale and prepared design solutions.
- Developed and maintained professional relations with customers.
- Collaborate with team and provide excellent services to all customers.
- Monitored point of sale system for all activities.
- Provided training for all corporate marketing events.
Bachelor’s Degree In Multimedia Design and Development
Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK