1839 Lynn Street
Boston, MA 2110
Job Objective Qualified Day Spa Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in retail operations in massage industry
- Remarkable knowledge of retail store procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of beauty and cosmetic products
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to motivate staff members
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent skills to communicate with clients
- Ability to maintain all deadlines
- Solid understanding of spa equipments.
Day Spa Manager
PRO Sports Club, Boston, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered every day activities for all spa services.
- Supervised efficient working of spa such as reservations.
- Maintained neat and clean area at all times.
- Coordinated with departments to hire and train staff.
- Evaluated working of all staff members.
- Participated in all departmental meetings and recommended improvements.
- Designed various variations in spa treatments.
Day Spa Assistant
Hand Stone Massage Spa, Boston, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Spa Manager and monitored all operations.
- Ensured compliance to all local health and safety regulations.
- Maintained records of store sales and payroll for employees.
- Assisted customers with all information and ensured optimal services.
- Participated in all promotional marketing activities.
- Monitored store inventory and placed purchase orders.
Day Spa Receptionist
Herbalfairy & Beauty Inc., Boston, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Greeted all customers pleasantly.
- Coordinated with guests and scheduled appointment with therapist.
- Ensured compliance to reporting system within timeframe.
- Maintained all billing procedures for facility.
- Assisted in reconciliation of all funds at desk.
- Monitored inventory and maintained record for it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD