302 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Job Objective Long time Canteen Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound experience in managing all canteen activities
- Deep knowledge of all banking procedures and account keeping
- Huge knowledge of canteen policies and procedures
- Ability to manage all financial functions
- Ability to administer canteen activities
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for all canteen employees
Veterans of Foreign Wars, Salt Lake City, UT
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and implemented canteen tick list for everyday activities.
- Maintained and planned all voluntary activities and managed all activities associated with service in canteen.
- Evaluated all stock items and maintained records of all sold goods.
- Ensured accurate handling of all food and maintained hygiene in facility at all times.
- Regularly checked all doors and alarm systems.
- Ensured optimal utilization of power for all appliance usage.
- Coordinated with Risk Manager to maintain safe environment in work area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA