4267 Vineyard Drive
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Business Intelligence Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing and maintaining production databases, managing data warehouse in a health care environment
- Profound knowledge in database design
- Outstanding knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools – Essbase, Cognos, Hyperion
- Immense ability to collect data and define problems appropriately
- Exceptional ability to provide assistance to clients and management
- Sound skills in stored procedures and scripting languages
- Ability to interpret NCPDP standards and HIPPA regulations
- Solid knowledge of data warehouses
- Ability to supervise and work well with others in diverse work groups
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and technical documentation
- Proficient with MS SQL Server, Oracle Database 10g and 11i, web services and XML data
Business Intelligence Manager
Amazon Corporate, Garfield Heights, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Designed technical and functional specifications for new projects.
- Maintained all tools required for analyzing data and prepare reports on same.
- Developed business intelligence dashboards and assisted in its integration on multiple data platform.
- Analyzed system and implemented various improvements to systems and performed necessary test patch and upgraded system.
- Provided technical support to business intelligence platform, diagnosed and resolved problems on same.
- Developed and executed various business intelligence training programs.
- Performed troubleshoot on all intelligence jobs on multiple sources.
- Assisted in developing business intelligence strategies in coordination with data architect.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Internap Network Services, Garfield Heights, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted all internal and external clients in providing necessary application support.
- Scheduled projects, maintained regular project status reports for clients and management on a regular basis.
- Performed regular data audits to ensure integrity and maintained a data warehouse.
- Managed client production and assisted in end user training.
- Analyzed process identified areas of improvement and ensured efficiency of product and process.
- Monitored client requirements and travelled to site to resolve issues.
Business Intelligence Lead / DBA
GSI Commerce, Garfield Heights, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed design for various business intelligence environments and maintained a data warehouse for same.
- Analyzed various business processes and ensured customer satisfaction and provided solution for same.
- Managed data warehouse and performed logical modeling of same.
- Coordinated with project manager and assisted in managing all deliverable of project.
- Analyzed database and recommended improvements if required.
- Evaluated new databases, its features and prepared reports for same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Information Science
Whittier College, Whittier, CA