686 Pretty View Lane
Kenwood, CA 95452
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a BPO Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing and planning projects on various offshore models with help of web technologies
- Profound knowledge of Financial industry especially services
- Huge knowledge of regulatory and SEC fillings
- Immense ability to resolve all problems to assist growth in business
- Exceptional ability to maintain records of all delivery
- Skilled to maintain good relationships with clients
- Excellent skills in various SDLC methodologies
- Proficient in developing and maintaining projects
Accenture, Kenwood, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with customers and global delivery teams and defined requirements for project release.
- Planned projects and assessed scope, schedule and quality of various projects.
- Maintained a track of all project progress, evaluated it on a regular basis and informed stakeholders on same.
- Analyzed projects and provided feedback to all team members.
- Trained and mentored team in providing optimal levels of customer services.
- Monitored all programs, identified potential risks and designed necessary mitigation plans accordingly.
- Assisted PMO team and ensured optimal levels of project deliverables for global delivery team.
- Ensured compliance to all timelines and budget.
DCSI, Kenwood, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored incoming residential BPO orders and assigned it to appropriate teams and provided necessary follow up documents.
- Administered efficient working of all projects through status reports provided by brokers.
- Provided optimal services to all clients and resolved issues.
- Managed incoming mails and telephone calls for various order assignments.
- Participated in various BPO meetings and reviewed progress.
- Provided support to various department functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Management
Greenville College, Greenville, IL