3695 Shinn Avenue
West Middlesex, PA 16159
Job Objective To obtain a position of Assistant Program Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in training from variety of institutions
- Experience in supervising exercise class and managed work in a fitness center environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of fitness assessments and exercise prescription
- Remarkable ability to organize work and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to provide instructions to classes.
- Skilled to work independently and motivate others
- Outstanding customer service skills
Assistant Program Manager
Devereux, West Middlesex, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities of fitness centre and maintained facility.
- Assessed fitness requirements, prepared workout programs for various clients.
- Managed each client individually and provided training.
- Developed various health promotion and specialty programs.
- Scheduled group exercises and staff for providing instructions.
- Coordinated with Program Manager and designed strategic plans and prepared reports.
- Supervised efficient working of all interns in facility.
Health Fitness Coordinator
Spectrum Athletic Clubs, West Middlesex, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and planned various health related activities.
- Coordinated with members individually and conducted orientation classes for assessment.
- Analyzed health status of clients and prepared exercise prescriptions.
- Administered facility and provided optimal level of customer services.
- Maintained all member information and prepared reports.
- Designed membership drives and assisted in enrolling more participants.
Health Fitness Specialist
L&T Health and Fitness, West Middlesex, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured and maintained optimal working area for various participants.
- Greeted all customers coming to facility and answered all queries.
- Developed programs to enroll new members and prepared various programs and equipments.
- Performed tests on fitness equipments and evaluated muscle and cardio respiratory condition of clients.
- Analyzed client requirement and recommended exercise programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI