1244 Lucky Duck Drive
Oakmont, PA 15139
Job Objective Seeking Apartment Property Manager position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising apartment properties and bookkeeping facilities
- Deep knowledge of multifamily properties
- Exceptional knowledge of communicating with staff
- Immense ability to show apartments to prospective residents
- Outstanding ability to maintain good relations with residents and vendors
- Skilled to pay attention to all details in work
- Excellent skills to manage office supplies
- Ability to conduct physical inspection of area
Apartment Property Manager
Essex Property Trust, Inc., Oakmont, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities, monitored al service requests and prioritized construction work as required.
- Hired and trained employees as per organization standards and performed regular appraisals for employees.
- Coordinated with other departments and maintained an inventory of supplies.
- Prepared annual budget and inspected property for same.
- Maintained budget logs and evaluated statements on a monthly basis to ensure achievement of all goals.
- Managed all invoices and ensured process of same as per organization rules.
- Monitored current policies and regulations and ensured adherence to all changes.
- Ensured residents according to management Statement of rental policy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
St. John’s College, Santa Fe, NM