980 Airplane Avenue
Bloomfield, CT 6002
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Survey Interviewer to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in conducting interviews and surveys for organization
- Sound knowledge of performing research through appropriate techniques
- Profound knowledge of operating business office machines
- Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of different people
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as per required guidelines
- Proficient in collection of research medical data
Texas A&M University, Bryan, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted and compiled statistical data on various public issues topics.
- Maintained record of questionnaire and their answers on topics.
- Conducted various health surveys through phone inboth English and Spanish.
- Collected data with help of variousquestionnaires and opinion polls.
- Prepared summaries of surveys and participants and ensured compliance to surveying process.
- Determined appropriate survey requirements and coordinated with clients for the same.
Mathematica Policy Research, Bloomfield, CT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated survey interviews and prepared appropriate interview materials.
- Scheduled interview as per data and time and confirmed appropriatetime slots.
- Coordinated with supervisor on everyday basis and completed projects within timeframe.
- Collected responses of surveys from random people and ensured completion of assignments.
- Performed preliminary research for participants and ensured eligibility of participants.
- Scheduled appointments with patients and families and subsequent interview for clinical research data.
Master’s Degree in Sociology and Chemistry
Saint Petersburg College, Saint Petersburg, FL