877 Butternut Lane
Oblong, IL 62449
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to work as Investment Strategist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing and implementing investment strategy
- Profound knowledge of capital markets
- Sound knowledge of retirement and pension programs
- Familiarity with mutual and institutional funds
- Proficient with Zephyr, Bloomberg, Ibbotson, Morningstar and database management tools
- Wide knowledge of fixed income research, wealth management
- Good understanding of fixed income markets and portfolios
- Ability to work well with customers
- Ability to oversee investment portfolio management
- Ability to provide wealth management advises
Bank Of America, Oblong, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Proposed asset allocation and investment ideas to clients.
- Worked with Financial Advisors to develop client presentations on economic outlook.
- Developed investment strategies to meet clients’ financial objectives.
- Reviewed available investment options and proposed additional investment options for company.
- Performed rebalancing of composite funds on periodic basis.
- Defined investment policy statements for clients.
- Assisted in cross-selling financial services.
- Provided trainings to Investment Analysts as needed.
Regions Financial Corporation, Oblong, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Proposed asset allocation strategies for clients.
- Provided non-traditional asset model recommendations to financial committee.
- Worked effectively with Investment Solutions Group and Portfolio Management Group.
- Provided advice to clients on investment management techniques.
- Assisted in employee training, performance appraisals, promotions and termination activities.
- Assigned work to team members and enforced organizational policies.
- Participated in public speaking engagements.
- Identified new business opportunities with clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Charleston Southern University, Charleston, SC