3120 Conference Center Way
Beech Creek, PA 16822
Job Objective To obtain an Investigative Reporter position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of investigating and reporting stories, conducting background checks and interviewing people
- In-depth knowledge of content gathering, story development and computer-assisted reporting
- Remarkable knowledge of social networking, multimedia platforms and press relations
- Familiarity with shooting and editing video for presentation
- Ability to handle large volume of calls on multiple phone lines
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, internet and hidden camera to execute assigned jobs
CBS Television Stations, Beech Creek, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted background checks of individuals andcontacted various institutions, agencies, and organizations.
- Investigated, composed, and delivered investigative stories, breaking news and content for varied broadcast platforms.
- Complied with company policy & procedures andconducted investigations in a timely manner.
- Maintained social media accounts and posted updates and feeds regularly.
- Conducted and reported exclusive interviews with people belonging to different fields.
- Identified information sources and maintained positive relationships with them.
The Associated Press, Beech Creek, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Composed, edited and presented investigative news stories and covered breaking news.
- Checked and verified facts and data in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepared and provided investigative content across all on-air and digital platforms.
- Oversaw and executed hidden-camera and surveillance operations.
- Complied with journalism ethics and maintained confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Attended media conferences and public events and participated in chats, and interviews.
Master’s Degree in Journalism
Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ