1050 Duffy Street
Hammond, IN 46320
Job Objective Seeking a Cosmetologist position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in performing current, fashionable and age appropriate hair styles
- Skilled in analyzing hair condition, shampooing and treating hair
- Ability to study facial features, examine potential styles, confer with customer and making recommendations
- Proficient in arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair
- Ability to acknowledge, greet and converse with guests in understandable English
- Ability to perform various treatment procedures and scalp treatments
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa, Hammond, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Presented cosmetic services for customers which included hairstyling, skin care, cosmetics, manicures and pedicures.
- Performed haircuts, styling, chemical services and therapeutic hair and scalp treatments for guests.
- Reviewed and recommended hair styles to customers based on hair and physical characteristics.
- Welcomed and treated members and guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Sold hair care products to customers.
French Lick Resort, Hammond, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered various types of treatments as required.
- Provided meticulous manicure, pedicure and hand treatments.
- Responded to all guest complaints and ensured the privacy of each guest.
- Performed current, fashionable and age appropriate hair styles.
- Conducted various treatment procedures and scalp treatments as requested by the guest.
High School Diploma
Rowva High School, Oneida, IL