2282 Elmwood Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Job Objective Seeking a Agile Mentor position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of mentoring and training assigned team in Agile practices
- In-depth knowledge of Agile principles, methodologies, and tools
- Remarkable knowledge of iterative software development, unit testing, and software development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile metrics including backlog tracking and track velocity
- to manage and execute all assigned agile projects, efficiently
- Ability to work with teams and resolve work-related conflicts, in an effective manner
Genesis10, Scottsdale, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Trained and tutored agile teams, scrum masters, and product owners in Agile techniques, semantics, and metrics.
- Oversaw and assisted in Agile Release planning and review activities, in a timely manner.
- Liaised with Quality Assurance team and implemented automated testing procedures.
- Implemented, monitored, maintained, and published agile program metrics.
- Planned, facilitated, and coordinated various backlog grooming tasks and team breakout sessions.
- Identified, developed, and mentored internal Agile champions, as required.
Enterprise Solutions Inc., Scottsdale, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Lead and supervised assigned team of Agile professionals in all aspects of software development.
- Planned and conducted Agile training sessions for developers, product owners, and scrum masters.
- Established and maintained positive interaction between cross-functional teams.
- Supported and guided Agile and Lean Community, in an effective manner.
- Worked as Scrum master for various scrum teams and assisted them in optimizing their work procedures
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with software professionals, company management, and customers.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
William Penn University, Oskaloosa, IA