|Vast cognitive competence in areas of software development using:
- SAP BI 7.3
- SAP ECC 6
- NetWeaver 7.0
High proficiency in utilizing SAP modules like:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Controlling, Human Resources
- Account Payable and Accounts Receivable
Profound knowledge of programming languages:
Thorough with Microsoft tools:
- MS Office, SharePoint
- Access, Outlook
- MS Project
High proficiency in database administration utilizing:
- DB2, Oracle
- SQL server
Solid understanding of SAP environment:
- Business Objects 7.3/ 7.0/ 3.0/ 3.1
- SAP R3 4.6 c, ECC 5.0/ 6.0
- SAP Business Objects 4.0
Quick and brilliant with SAP BW development tools like:
- Workbench, DSO
- Infocubes, Infosources
- Datasources, Extractors
Strong capabilities to:
- Resolve technical problems utilizing SAP OSS
- Interpret BI/ BW security concepts
|SAP BW Developer
American International Group
|January 2012 – Present
- Developed analysis processes for concepts and prototypes for proposed solutions.
- Provided assistance in collection of requirements and selection of COTS products.
- Supported data and technology changes with development of work products.
- Provided assistance to company and client staff with technical and project management expertise.
- Conducted gap analysis processes to understand client requirements and best practices.
- Generated BW reports as per functional and business specifications using BEX applications.
- Suggested processes for improvement of current data structures and custom data sources.
- Performed unit and other testing services of objects and drafted reports.
|SAP BW Developer
Computer Sciences Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in designing and development of SAP business warehousing functions.
- Supported BI processes and solutions by analysis of business requirements.
- Prepared technical specifications, unit testing plans and cases.
- Developed objects, queries and data resources as per technical designs in BW systems.
- Provided test plans for implementation and development of SAP BW applications.
- Conducted analysis for collection of security and other requirements with additional lines of business.
- Maintained documentation for components, queries and reports for BW front end systems.
- Coordinated with technical staff with mapping of SAP and non-SAP sources in BW systems.