|Profound knowledge of computer languages:
- Progress 4GL, Progress Fathom Replication
- Perl, Python
Data administration qualities utilizing:
- Progress, SQL server
- MySQL, MSSQL
- OpenEdge 9.xx
Highly skillful in programming with help of scripting languages:
- ASP, JSP, Shell scripting
- Ajax, PHP, HTML
Brilliant in managing data warehousing environments using:
- Progress Unicode, MFG/ PRO
- Source code control, Vertex
- ODBC, Application security
Thorough understanding of:
- Batch processing tools
- 4GL/ SQL coding
High technical expertise in:
- Project Management
- QAD Implementation
- Database Administration for various environments
Proficient with utilizing:
- SAN technologies
- HP-UX (64 bit)
- OpenEdge 10.0B
Strong abilities to:
- Implement database changes and deployments
- Manage data recovery, integrity and security
|January 2012 – Present
- Created informational themes to present ideas and relevant information.
- Set up and maintained Progress Relational Database Management System and servers.
- Conducted storage management, installation of upgrades and data restoration tasks.
- Performed research to identify latest technical developments and upgraded database products to reflect new features.
- Debugged errors after identifying root causes and maintained storage applications.
- Adhered to applicable security standards to ensure database security.
- Supported DBA applications and assisted in restoring functionality at the earliest.
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Created test and execution plans to review and modify existing databases.
- Established standards and protocols required to utilize Progress database environments.
- Coordinated with IT Engineers, Developers and Managers to create innovative Progress database solutions.
- Conducted routine database administration tasks including backup, recovery, and storage management.
- Developed database related scripts and features to optimize production environment performance.
- Managed security, user access platform, system designs and web connectivity.