2149 Patterson Fork Road
Chicago, IL 60610
Job Objective To obtain a Lead Cook position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of commercial line cooking, staff supervision and customer service
- Deep knowledge of ala carte and buffet menu production and modern cooking techniques
- Operational knowledge of industrial and standard kitchen tools and appliances
- Familiarity with making pastries, bakery food, soups, sauces and gravies
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and special occasions as needed
- Ability to interact with management, staff and customers in a pleasant and professional manner
Dolce Hayes Mansion, Chicago, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Cooked, portioned and garnished food items according to designated recipes.
- Prepared and servedappetizing food in a timely manner to guests.
- Examined and checked all food items to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Scheduled and delegated work to assigned team and supervised their kitchen activities.
- Supervised cleaning of kitchen area and complied with established food sanitation standards.
- Restocked assigned food station and reported maintenance needed for kitchen equipments.
Stockton Seaview Resort, Chicago, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assigned work to all kitchen personnel and supervised their kitchen activities.
- Followed standard recipes and cooked a variety of meals using appropriate culinary methods.
- Ensuredand executed proper preparation and plating of all customer food orders.
- Examined pre-delivery cooked food and ensured its freshness and quality.
- Stored all required foodstuffs and supplies and maintained their stock-levels.
- Cleaned and disinfected workstation and equipments and maintained their hygiene.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN