3850 Hornor Avenue
Agra, OK 74824
Job Objective Experienced Glazing Estimator in search of reputable company where I can fill this position and enhance my skills while becoming a valued member of team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of presentations, negotiations and sale of the architectural aluminum and glass projects
- Strong knowledge of the Aluminum, Glass and Glazing Industry
- Huge knowledge of project management functions and contracts in the glazing industry
- Proficient with GDS and CAD
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules
- Solid understanding of estimating and cost control
- Superior project management and communication skills
Glazing Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Reitzer Group International, Agra, OK
- Prepared cost estimates for material, labor, glass, and equipment.
- Coordinated pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Trained, delegated and assigned material takeoffs to estimators.
- Reviewed cost estimate worksheets and bid scope with estimators.
- Prepared budget estimates for jobs in the planning and preconstruction stage.
- Supervised and mentored estimating department, developed JR estimator’s talent.
- Executed presentation, Negotiation and Sales of Projects.
Glazing Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Paramount Window Company, Agra, OK
- Evaluated and altered window-engineering details.
- Produced window system profile and shop drawings.
- Monitored and maintained project documentation.
- Analyzed all project related expenses.
- Reviewed, monitored, and updated schedules and process all paper and phone communications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Lake Erie College, Painesville, OH