3745 Elliot Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective Qualified Auto Estimator searching for an opportunity to acquire thispositionwith company that can benefit from my expertise and years of training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in auto damage appraisal
- Thorough knowledge of repair of mechanical, frame, suspension and other related automotive components
- Wide knowledge of auto related repair techniques
- Expertise in inspecting vehicles and preparing estimates using an automated system
- Proficient with software estimating systems
- Excellent time management and math skills
Auto Estimator, August 2005 – Present
The Unitrin Property and Casualty Insurance Group, Seattle, WA
- Reviewed and evaluated customer reported damages.
- Supervised electronic appraisal assignments.
- Gathered information from customers for appraisal completion.
- Reviewed, explained, and negotiated completed damage estimates with customers and shops.
- Calculated and prepared payments on appropriate claims and documented claims system and communicated with inside adjusters.
Auto Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Pilot Catastrophe Services Inc., Seattle, WA
- Prepared damage repair estimates by comparing and evaluating different repair methodologies.
- Recommended paint less dent repair estimating methods.
- Reviewed and re-inspected shop estimates and invoices.
- Provided superior customer service.
High School Diploma, Leyden High School, Northlake, IL