4410 Allison Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Objective Welding Engineer with years of experience and training searching for opportunity to work for dependable organization.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in utilizing Welding codes
- Steep knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality, tooling, weld tooling design, and total preventative maintenance
- Outstanding knowledge of materials, substances, metallic and friction welding
- Proficient in adjusting parameters for MIG and MIG and pulse schedules and in outlining sketches, engineering drawings and common computations
- Familiarity with GMAW, TIG, RSW and FCAW processes
- Amazing ability to multitask and to manage automated welding applications
- Remarkable ability to use common measurement tools
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Welding Engineer, August 2005 – Present
The Babcock & Wilcox Companies, Norfolk, VA
- Established and enforced state-of-the-art welding production procedures.
- Managed welding production issues and developed welding procedures.
- Supervised welding training programs and regulated overall welding engineering needs.
- Guided shop floor welding technicians as well as designed fresh products.
- Managed and computed customer required documents.
- Executed quality improvement, lean six sigma and human performance advancement initiatives.
Welding Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Stewart, Cooper and Coon, Norfolk, VA
- Reviewed processes for continuous improvement and innovated welding techniques.
- Formulated WPS and PQR documentation and outlined quality system for maintaining process.
- Conducted weld analysis and monitored welder’s certification.
- Computed test plans and executed experimental welding for fresh equipment.
- Outlined fixtures and gages to support new procedures.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Newman University, Wichita, KS