5631 S Austin Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
Objective: A position as a Stationary Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the methods, tools, materials, and equipment used in the operation, maintenance and repair of such equipment.
- Profound ability to manage projects.
- Immense ability to organize, direct and report on crew and departmental activities.
- Solid understanding of preventive maintenance and work order system.
Stationary Engineer, 2006 to till date
NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc., CA
- Maintained, modified and repaired electrical power generating and control systems, automatic transfer switches.
- Operated and maintained stationary engines and mechanical equipment to provide utilities for buildings or industrial processes.
- Updated and established new fixed (stationary) equipment by engineering standards and purchase specifications.
- Tested newly installed machines & equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
Arizona State University, Tempe
B.S in Mechatronics Engineering, 2004
Indiana University, Bloomington