2112 Chardonnay Drive
Ocala, FL 34471
Job Objective Post Production Engineer seeking position with company that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with post production hardware and software
- Expertise in post production of hardware and software
- Profound knowledge of FinalCut and unit systems
- Huge knowledge of media tape and file formats
- Remarkable ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work to establish procedures of production
- Exceptional skills for designing layout of audio video controls
- Skilled to work on IP addresses
- Proficient in video technologies and processes
Post Production Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Walt Disney, Ocala, FL
- Maintained and provided technical support to non-linear editing, storage systems for hardware and software.
- Developed network directories and assisted in location and generation of media files, maintained backups.
- Monitored databases and prepared shift logs to track problems and resolved all issues related to data.
- Managed infrastructure of process such as routers, DA and signal conversion devices.
- Performed troubleshoot on systems and resolved all video and audio interface issues and provided system updates as necessary.
- Tested and navigated Unix systems and performed troubleshoot on tape desks.
Post Production Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Grey Companies, Ocala, FL
- Maintained post production servers and maintained a back up of it.
- Performed troubleshoot on production machines such as Final Cut Studio and Adobe Production Suite.
- Managed all connection and disconnection of equipments as required.
- Monitored all network specifics services that were related to post production.
- Coordinated with vendors and provided technical support to departments and resolved all feature requests.
- Determined software upgrades when necessary and kept records of serial numbers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts, Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ