4639 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY 10011
Career Objective A challenging career opportunity as a Performance Test Engineer which would help me to utilize my academic background to assist me to gain experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and enable me to make a positive contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working with automated performance testing tools
- Skilled in managing, modeling, analyzing, and tuning the performance characteristics of a system
- Proficient with standard performance test tools
- Good understanding of storage technologies, networking and performance testing storage subsystems
- Ability to recognize limitations of software architectures
- Ability to conduct stress, volume and performance tests
- Familiarity with performance test scripts, automated and manual functional test scripts
Performance Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Paychex, New York, NY
- Designed test performance plans as required by customer for providing necessary support.
- Developed automated tests and measured and validated performance of system against requirement.
- Implemented performance test plans and documented process, analyzed data for system change.
- Monitored system and managed production services through conducting tests.
- Worked with Capacity analyst and checked design phase and made changes if required for production process.
- Maintained automated tests environments and scripts for performance tests.
Performance Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Synacor, New York, NY
- Designed a performance test plan and ensured that development process was carried in accordance to strategy.
- Coordinated with Systems Engineering team and improved performance test architecture.
- Assisted Release Engineering team and automated codes and configured deployment.
- Developed performance and load tests on systems.
- Maintained performance data and ensured that troubleshoot was performed and forecasted need.
- Prepared models of performance tests on various logs of web activity.
- Identified and reported all performance problems to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Central State University, Wilberforce, OH