1548 Morningview Lane
Grinnell, IA 50112
Objective Seeking work in my desired field as a Hydraulic Engineer with a well-established company.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, San Juan College, Farmington, NM
Hydraulic Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Environmental Solutions Group, Grinnell, IA
- Managed the project, prepared designs of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems, performed tests and installed the equipments.
- Designed the electric, pneumatic and hydraulic systems for the off shore gas and oil equipments.
- Calculated and made the purchases for the hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Coordinated with the external vendors and the company’s Supply Management department on the required components.
- Maintained the documents and prepared the Maintenance and Operator manuals.
- Developed the pneumatic and hydraulic systems and conducted tests on them.
Hydraulic Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Tesla Motors, Grinnell, IA
- Designed and specified the engineering features of the hydraulic Oil and Gas equipments and the associated tools.
- Managed the installation and maintenance of the product, performed inspection on the shipyards and surveyed the site where the rigs were installed.
- Monitored the designs of the equipments and tools and recommended the necessary modifications that were required for reducing the cost of manufacturing.
- Provided technical support to the assembly and manufacturing units.
- Conducted failure analysis on the pneumatic and hydraulic equipments.
- Documented the technical reports, maintained the manuals and assisted in putting the Product Information on the bulletin.
- Remarkable experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Fluid Systems
- Exceptional knowledge of the Oil, Gas and Offshore drilling equipments
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics, dynamics, thermodynamics, instrumentation and data acquisition
- Familiarity with Hydraulic system design for cost, reliability, performance, and fuel efficiency
- Immense ability to develop hydraulic system designs on the computer
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCad, Catia GPS, Catia V5, Ansys, Hydraulic component, NPI and 2-D drawing packages