2384 Berkshire Circle
Knoxville, TN 37917
Job Objective To secure a Civil Design Engineer position with well-known company that will lead to a lasting relationship and stable career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in designing of designing civil engineering projects
- Skilled in making CAD drawings on Micro Station
- Immense ability to work in a team and provide technical management
- Remarkable ability to formulate design for road, highway and transportation projects
- Proficient with SAS, SPSS, Microstation, AutoCAD , Land Desktop, Staad Pro software, MS Excel, Word, ACCESS
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Strong organizational and multi tasking skills
Civil Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Graham & Associates, Knoxville, TN
- Coordinated in wastewater treatment team to establish supply schemes.
- Collaborated with clients and assured proper functioning of projects.
- Aided in the formulation of technical reports and contract documentation for various wastewater treatment projects along with requisite budgets.
- Outlined proposals and conducted surveys and engineering calculations for wastewater treatment plants.
- Reviewed profitability of specialized technical projects and outlined the design of treatment programs.
- Imparted technical assistance and coached staff.
Civil Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
DeNuke Services, Knoxville, TN
- Managed review, design and engineering on civil engineering projects.
- Administered the work of assistant and associate level civil engineers.
- Acted as head engineer on various civil projects and formulated specifications and ministered its implementation.
- Analyzed civil engineering documents and outlined calculation packages.
- Regulated implementation of quality assurance and health and safety programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Northwest College, Powell, WY