1461 Desert Broom Court
Hackensack, NJ 7601
Objective Searching for an opportunity to improve my skills by obtaining a Cement Process Engineer position with a established company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in process engineering within maintenance, operations and plant engineering environments
- Steep knowledge of steel plants, refractory, heavy equipment fabrication, stone processing, and cement plants
- In-depth knowledge of ceramic materials and processing
- Solid understanding of glass, ceramic, mineral material tests and properties
- Familiarity with mineral, ceramic, cement and glass material manufacturing, coal combustion
- Remarkable ability to multi task
Cement Process Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CertainTeed Corporation, Hackensack, NJ
- Managed design, planning, design assessment and scheduling of projects.
- Advanced operating procedures, control plans and flow-sheets.
- Supervised projects were carried out efficiently.
- Extended assistance to colleagues and clients.
- Handled planning and administering of on-site process audits.
- Aided the project start-up teams on site.
B.S in Cement Process Engineering, Caldwell College, Caldwell, NJ