897 Charmaine Lane
Darrouzett, TX 79024
Career Objective Seeking work as an Avionics System Engineer in which to exercise my past experience in the field for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in Aviation system engineering and aviation communications
- Deep knowledge of Avionics system design
- Wide knowledge of Digital, Radio Frequency (RF), Aviation Network Communications, Aviation Controls and Aviation System Engineering
- Operational knowledge of aircraft avionics systems, operation of aircraft navigation and display instruments
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, military and FAA regulations
- Superior skills in MS Office, AutoCad, Solidworks and Catia
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Avionics System Engineer, August 2005 – Present
US Professional Services, Inc., Darrouzett, TX
- Enforced systems engineering processes and analyzed avionics systems of software, electronic and mechanical subsystems.
- Enhanced product architecture and formulated system-level requirements.
- Formulated systems documentation, statements of work and validation of customer requirements.
- Outlined test plans and supported the test of system in a lab environment.
- Managed proposals, schedules and cost estimates.
- Handled technical coordination with customers.
Avionics System Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Johnson Service Group, Darrouzett, TX
- Coordinated in technical feasibility studies and advanced system improvements.
- Supported system tests.
- Managed customer in service problems and extended solutions.
- Formulated system requirement documents and certification engineering reports.
- Corresponded with suppliers on a technical level.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Whittier College, Whittier, CA