2904 Cambridge Drive
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective Experienced and career minded Assistant Chief Engineer with excellent people skills seeking position with reputable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience as HVAC Engineer and Electrician and extensive supervisory practicality
- Profound knowledge of trade schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC as well as CMMS and BAS
- Steep knowledge of critical facility and back-up infrastructure
- Amazing ability to formulate routine reports and capability of handling inquiries and complaints
- Immense ability to present information to internal group and manage timelines
- Superior computer skills
Assistant Chief Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Buckeye, AZ
- Managed Chief Engineer’s duties and aided the chief engineer in advancing work assignments.
- Handled special work assignments and trouble calls.
- Ensured maintaining quality levels.
- Coached training personnel and implemented appropriate safety regulations.
- Carried out regular inspections, report findings and handled mechanical and electrical equipment.
Assistant Chief Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Freedom Communications, Inc., Buckeye, AZ
- Administered maintenance staff and supervised maintenance projects.
- Carried out regular inspections of operating mechanical, electrical and equipment systems and aided engineering issues.
- Aided the administration of inventory control programs and extended quality assurance.
- Advanced safety procedure manuals and coordinated with contractors and technicians.
- Handled emergency situations and customer issues.
- Formulated engineering reports.
High School Diploma, Charleston High School, Charleston, IL