657 Wildrose Lane
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302
Job Objective University Tutor seeking opportunity to put my training and experience to work for growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in tutoring University students
- Thorough knowledge of student learning styles
- Familiarity with instructional technologies
- Ability to teach students from diverse cultures
- Ability to develop course materials
- Ability to teach independently or in small groups
University of Minnesota, Bloomfield Township, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered classroom lectures on University campus.
- Provided assignments and conducted examinations.
- Graded test papers and provided appropriate feedback to students.
- Involved students in classroom discussions and seminars.
- Supported students in laboratory sessions.
- Assisted in curriculum revision activities.
- Assisted in setting course requirements.
- Represented University in professional boards.
Texas A&M University, Bloomfield Township, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Identified student needs and provided academic guidance.
- Assessed student performance on weekly basis.
- Maintained records of student attendances and assessments.
- Performed administrative duties as needed.
- Attended educational workshops and trainings.
Master’s Degree in Physical Education
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL