2385 Bryan Street
Milton, NC 27305
Job Objective Obtain a job as a SES Tutor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing Supplemental Education Services (SES) to students
- Sound knowledge of SES tutoring programs
- Exceptional knowledge of special education regulations
- Familiarity with student discipline standards
- Good understanding of instructional technologies
- Ability to teach students from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to identify and address student needs
- Ability to teach language arts and math to students
Sylvan Learning Center, Milton, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Implemented learning strategies to develop student’s academic skills.
- Maintained records of student attendances and performances.
- Involved students in classroom discussions and seminars.
- Discussed student’s performances with parents on regular basis.
- Developed lesson plans based on approved curriculum.
- Maintained safe and organized classroom environments.
- Worked with other teachers in developing Individualized student Success plan (ISSP).
- Maintained all student information up-to-date and confidential.
Total Education Solutions, Milton, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed tutorial schedules on daily basis.
- Provided instructional support based on student’s needs.
- Maintained instructional materials up-to-date.
- Responded to student’s concerns promptly.
- Reported student progress and issues to Tutorial Coordinator.
- Adhered to tutoring policies and guidelines.
- Addressed any questions regarding tutorial programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Southern New Hampshire University, Colchester, VT