1522 Vesta Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Seeking employment as College Professor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching assigned subjects in college
- Wide knowledge of educational based technologies
- Deep knowledge of student assessment procedures
- Proficient with latest developments in subject fields
- Familiarity with various instructional techniques
- Proficient with PowerPoint, remote access to syllabi and grades
- Ability to prepare course materials
- Ability to participate in college fairs
- Ability to develop strategies to teach the course content
- Ability to address student’s educational needs even outside of the classroom
Middlebury College, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures to college students as per approved curriculum.
- Maintained daily lesson plans.
- Motivated students to achieve their academic goals.
- Provided advice to students on attendances and behaviors.
- Maintained student attendance and progress reports.
- Participated in department meetings and educational committee.
- Attended professional developmental seminars and trainings.
- Worked positively with students and faculty.
Prairie State College, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and revised instructional programs.
- Maintained safe classroom environment for students.
- Organized class debates and seminars.
- Monitored student progress and provided feedback for improvements.
- Participated in research activities and prepared publications on researches.
- Prepared grant proposals to secure external funds.
- Advised students on career selection options.
- Prepared educational presentations for national and international conferences.
Master’s Degree in English
Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA
Bachelor’s Degree in English
Edison State College, Fort Myers, FL