303 Ridenour Street
Miami, FL 33169
Job Objective I would appreciate the opportunity to work for your company by filling the Van Driver position and putting my past experience to good use
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with the safe operation of passenger cars, trucks and other motorized vehicles
- Profound knowledge of basic first aid and CPR techniques
- Familiarity with local traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of a commercial vehicle
- Wide knowledge of the geography and street layout
- Ability to perform routine vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
St. Vincent Healthcare, Miami, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Was accountable for arranging all vehicle maintenance and documentation.
- Drove the van on schedule and on the designated route.
- Safely and courteously picked up and dropped guests; offered polite assistance to guests in entering and exiting the vehicle.
Extended Stay Hotels, Miami, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Received and responded to guest comments and suggestions and passed these to the Property Manager.
- Recommended Property Management on safety and route improvements and reported accidents and hazards as necessary.
- Reported to Property Manager as needed on all safety and maintenance issues.
- Maintained a clean van both inside and outside, removed trash after each trip.
- Secured and turned in articles found in the van.
- Cleaned the van interior and exterior as needed.
High School Diploma
Morro Bay High School, Morro Bay, CA