972 Sycamore Fork Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Job Objective Seeking a position as SQL Developer in a highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Good expertise icomplex query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries
- Solid understanding of RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Huge knowledge of index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques and T-SQL coding methods and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Hallmark, Inc., Eden Prairie, MN
July 2006 – Present
- Designed, developed, tested, tuned, and implemented relational databases and procedural database code.
- Provided database development support to development team.
- Produced ad-hoc queries and developed reports to support business needs.
- Performed unit testing of developed solutions.
- Supported database administration and participated in special projects related to database administration.
- Developed and maintained SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL Server.
MSN Corporation, Eden Prairie, MN
May 2002 – June 2006
- Managed quality assurance, tuning, and testing at the unit level.
- Planned, organized, and controlled technical projects.
- Identified and specified complex business requirements and processes.
- Provided technical guidance to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Coordinated the activities of the section with the client area and other IT sections.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
The Juilliard School, New York, NY