17 Dennison Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Job Objective Seeking an Oracle PL SQL Developer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Oracle PL/SQL
- Solid understanding of key concepts, such as normalization, inheritance, triggers, procedures, functions, and cursors
- Good knowledge of with programming techniques and industry standard software documentation techniques
- Huge knowledge of software change management processes and best practices
- Deep knowledge of System and database architecture: design, modeling and implementation
- Amazing ability to write and revise system and operation documentation for complex new and existing programs and systems in accordance with Company and client standards
Oracle PL SQL Developer
OXO, Inc., Modesto, CA
July 2006 – Present
- Designed, developed, maintained, tested, and troubleshoot software programs in support of Veterans Affairs.
- Developed documentation for new and existing programs, designs specific enhancements to software and algorithms, and plans upgrades to software.
- Determined system specifications, input and output processes and working parameters to meet business requirements and hardware and software compatibility, and directed the translations of functions to be automated.
- Made approved changes (amending program flowcharts, developing detailed processing logic and coding changes).
- Created test cases and executed unit and system testing.
- Determined needs and modifications, and implemented changes upon approval.
- Recommended solutions to problems related to software design.
Oracle PL SQL Developer
Henric Corporation, Modesto, CA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Assisted in planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
- Implemented and assisted in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Participated in implementing the technical infrastructure.
- Integrated technical and application components.
- Designed the framework of a technical infrastructure.
- Designed, coded and tested program modules.
- Maintained, tuned and repaired applications; performed preventive maintenance activities; provided user support.
- Assisted in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, PA