851 Oxford Court
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Datastage Developer and utilize my knowledge, skills and experience.
Datastage Developer, July 2006 – Present
Tail, Inc., Jackson, MS
- Modified procedures to resolve complex problems taking into consideration computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of required results.
- Designed, tested, debugged and documented programs.
- Ensured that projects are submitted in a timely manner.
- Identified causes and implemented solutions to business problems in a multifunctional project.
- Developed, tested and implemented complex jobs and sequences using the DataStage .
- Reviewed and recommended products from multiple consultants when required.
- Developed technical specifications and served as a technical lead in the software development process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence and ETL processing
- Strong Skills in analyzing user requirements, writing use cases, design and test specifications
- Expert in integrating DataStage with SAP R3/BW/IDOC/LSMW
- In-depth knowledge of analyzing and designing complex data warehouse solutions with many source systems
- Thorough knowledge of working with a range of RDBMS
- Skilled in understanding relational, star schema and dimensional data models for data warehouses and business intelligence environments
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase database systems and reporting methodologies
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve complex programming independently
- Excellent writing, documentation, and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, New York, NY