4949 Adams Drive
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective Looking for a position as Hair Designer with opportunities for advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in advanced Salon and multi-textured hair and set clientele
- Ability to analyze hair and scalp conditions and provide appropriate treatment
- In-depth knowledge tree-braiding & Senegalese hair twist
- Good knowledge of scalp and hair treatments
- Familiarity with saloon related products
Redeye, Inc., Houston, TX
April 2006 – Present
- Provided customer service by performing professional stylist services meeting.
- Performed all chemical (perms and coloring) services for all hair types.
- Performed Hair-cut & Style, conditioning, retail products, manicurist, and waxing duties.
- Managed cashiering and front desk duties as assigned.
- Administered housekeeping duties, washing and drying towels, sterilizing combs and brushes.
- Monitored and maintained shampoos area, and retail merchandise displays as assigned.
Apron Corporation, Houston, TX
June 2002 – March 2006
- Managed and maintained client appointment schedules.
- Probed customer hair and skin tone to determine beauty treatment or hair styles.
- Advised appropriate treatment based on hair type and facial features.
- Performed hair-cut, trimming, shaping hair and hairpieces, based on customers’ instructions.
- Provided hair care by shampooing, dyeing and styling hair.
Associate’s Degree in Cosmetology
Sherman College of Chiropractic, South Carolina, SC