1091 Conference Center Way
Washington, VA 20005
Job Objective A highly talented Fashion Illustrator seeking work within your company where I can fully utilize my creative skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in developing illustrations with help of Adobe Illustrator
- Remarkable knowledge of various garment manufacturing and pattern making
- Immense knowledge of lifestyle markets and the apparel industry
- Ability to communicate fashion design ideas through sketches
- Ability to produce detail high quality work
- Ability to interpret all ideas through various designs
- Good understanding of stripe layouts, color blocking and color matching
- Proficient with Potoshop, Illustrator, ePortfolio, Digital Flats, Quark and CAD
Ralph Lauren Media LLC, Washington, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with all art directors, fashion designers and buyers.
- Designed fabric patterns for various manufacturing garments.
- Assisted team members to select appropriate color and animation.
- Managed communication of all fashion ideas through layouts and sketches.
- Developed designs for various fashion accessories, shoes and garments.
- Partnered with fashion designers to illustrate design plans.
- Prepared sketches with various mediums for catalogs and brochures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
Sinte Gleska University, Rosebud, SD