3756 Jerome Avenue
Laredo, TX 78041
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as a College Admissions Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- College Admissions Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Peace College, Raleigh, NC
- Counseled students about college selections, college admissions and interviews.
- Guided applicants throughout the college application process.
- Conducted on-campus events and programs.
- Recruited target applicants to the University.
- Counseled applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the University.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extended ability to motivate students to take challenging courses
- Wide knowledge of college academic plans
- Profound ability to assist applicants with essays and resumes
- Well-versed with MS Word, MS Excel and Power point
- Immense ability to maintain a good rapport with faculty and parents to clarify the student’s educational goals
B.S. in Sociology, 2004, University of Phoenix
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Ohio University