2371 Pearl Street
Sacramento, CA 94260
Job Objective Looking forward to work as a Chemical Dependency Counselor for a reputed company.
- Chemical Dependency Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Heritage Oaks Hospital – Sacramento, CA
- Performed alcohol and drug assessments on clients.
- Counseled clients struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
- Assisted drug addicts in overcoming the harmful addictions.
- Conducted alcohol and drug tests on clients.
- Facilitated about the disease of addiction and the recovery process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad working experience as a chemical dependency counselor
- Excellent listening skills and analytical aptitude
- Sound public speaking and interpersonal communication skills
- Extended ability to identify problems caused by the chemical dependency
- Immense ability to assist clients who are addicted to alcohol, drugs such as heroin, cocaine overcome the addictions
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Hope International University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, California State University