783 Rockwell Lane
Kinston, NC 28501
Job Objective Seeking for an ideal job as an After School Counselor that will allow me to utilize my counseling skills and has potential for growth.
- After School Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Live Oak School, San Francisco, CA
- Organized indoor and outdoor games and crafts.
- Helped the children with homework.
- Planned and conducted innovative age appropriate activities.
- Assessed student’s progress and talked about case reports.
- Responsible for feeding, bathing, dressing and oversaw playing activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to play and interact with children
- Solid ability to monitor and participate in daily activities with children
- Profound ability to provide a safe and loving environment for students
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Extended ability to communicate with parents about student’s strengths and Weaknesses
B.S. in English Literature, 2004, Drake University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Rider University