4645 Stuart Street
Fredericktown, PA, 15333
Job Objective To obtain a MIS Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
MIS Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Astino Berhad, Fredericktown, PA
- Established guidelines and procedures to fulfill the IT requirements of the company.
- Provided basic technical assistance and advised users when dealing with faulty software and hardware.
- Supported and administered in-house ERP System.
- Managed IT inventory and software licensing.
- Recorded hardware inventory and ensured compliance with legal software requirements.
- Assisted Manager and performed any other duties as assigned from time to time in order to facilitate project and task completion.
MIS Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Strive Benton Harbor, Fredericktown, PA
- Maintained an interactive training environment that maximized participation and active learning.
- Assisted clients in obtaining necessary supportive services.
- Created a smooth transition for clients from workshop to follow-up.
- Managed building facility, including HVAC, office & telecom equipment.
- Repaired and upgraded printers, servers & PC equipment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of computer information systems maintenance and support
- Proficient with AS400, ERP application system Avaya & Microsoft Back Office products
- Basic understanding of Cisco Switches, Routers & TCP / IP networking
- Extensive knowledge of personal computers and all common peripherals, monitors, printers, modems and other connection, communication and storage devices
- Exceptional ability to perform basic diagnostic, maintenance and support operations for all existing computer equipment
- Excellent communication, time management & problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Fisher College, Massachusetts, MA