508 Oakway Lane
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Job Objective To obtain a Lab Coordinator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Lab Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Breez, Inc., Van Nuys, CA
- Organized and tracked incoming and ongoing sample requests.
- Administered the laboratory, sorted out problems as they arose, and supervised demonstrators.
- Managed lab time, organized data and prepared lab communications.
- Organized appropriate training and briefing of personnel involved in demonstrating.
- Ensured that appropriate number of experiments are completed and marked.
- Resolved supplier timing issues to satisfy lab deliveries.
- Coordinated lab shipping activities, and maintained gear lab performance metric data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of basic psychological principles and research methodology
- In-depth knowledge of standards, regulations, and laws pertaining to the emergency medical services
- Excellent ability to use and maintain medical laboratory facilities, materials, instruments, and equipment
- Exceptional ability to handle non-hazardous chemicals
- Immense ability to handle strong smells
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Skilled to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Profound ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
Associate Degree in Nursing, Marshall University, West Virginia, WV